5.18.2011

elli popp

So, I'm officially getting a niece come September!  I'm so excited as this is the first time I will become an aunt and have already warned my preggo sister-in-law-to-be that I will be spoiling this little pumpkin like crazy and would love partial weekend custody (she thinks I'm kidding).  Aside from the usual aunt duties, I have been asked to help out with the nursery when the time comes so I'm looking for all sorts of pretty inspiration.  Just came across Elli Popp and I am instantly in love... these wallpapers would be absolutely adorable in a little girl's room!




2 comments:

Splenderosa said...

Hi there & Happy Sunday. I'm your newest follower and I'm coming over from Charlotta. My name is Marsha and I live in Houston. Can't wait to know more about you!
xx's

Ali said...

Marsha, thank you so much for visiting! I wandered over to your blog as well, what beautiful inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails