1.03.2011

the return to a normal life

I'm usually a firm believer in resolutions on a day to day basis - if you need to make a change, just do it!  Why wait for a new year?  However, this year is a bit different for me.  I've just finished up design school which means no more time consuming projects and I'm ready to reclaim my life!  Here are just a couple of things I finally have time to work toward in 2011.

Catch up on my reading.  I started reading The Time Traveler's Wife, not this past summer, but the one before that... and still haven't finished it!  It's time to get back on track.
via Design Dazzle

Organize my life.  There are so many small projects I've been wanting to do around the apartment... paint my coffee table white, go through the 10' tall stack of magazines I haven't had time to look at, get new counter stools (that are actually comfortable), etc.  It's time to start moving on these!
via Bright, Bold & Beautiful

Plan the wedding of my dreams (since it's now only 5 months away!).  I have most of the bigger pieces checked off my list, but it's time to work on the details.

Good luck with all of your resolutions! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails